SHIPPING & RETURNS
HOW/WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
All orders are shipped from our brand vendors, which varies depending on the location of their fulfillment center. Our orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). We kindly ask that you anticipate 3-5 business days for standard shipping. Standard Shipping Charges apply.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and the US Virgin Islands take 4-6 weeks. Please select the shipping option that best suits your delivery needs during CHECKOUT. You’ll receive a shipment notification email with your tracking number as soon as your package ships.
WHAT IS THE BEAUTYCONPOP RETURN POLICY?
Due to the nature of the products, we cannot accept returns. However, we do offer replacements or store credit should the product arrive damaged in any way, within 14 days of purchase. If you are unsure of this, please get in touch with us. We want to make sure that our customers are satisfied, as this is our top priority. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on this. PLEASE NOTE: We are currently acting as a third-party vendor, so please potentially expect a delay in response from the brand.
HOW DO I RETURN MY DAMAGED ITEMS ONCE APPROVED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO DO SO?
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping. We only process returns for products purchased at www.beautyconpop.com.
Securely wrap your return. We unfortunately are not responsible for returned items lost and/or broken in transit.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CHANGE OR CANCEL THE ORDER?
Once your order is placed it immediately goes into processing - packing - shipping. Once an order has gone into packing, we are not able to cancel or change it. Please check the information you enter at checkout carefully and be sure you are interested in ordering from our site prior to doing so as we do not take returns.
WHAT PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. We unfortunately currently cannot accept cash, checks, money orders.
RETURN GUIDELINES FOR BC
- Once customer emails our email@example.com email with photo of item, and purchase receipt, Beautycon will be able to provide the appropriate return address for the customer.
- Hingeto (Beautycon’s dropship partner) will need a contact person from each brand to manage the returns as they come in.
- Beautycon will need to facilitate the financial returns on all products
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY Beautycon is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Web Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, Beautycon’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Beautycon will post the changes on the Web Site to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on June 14, 2019.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED Beautycon collects information and data when you use the Web Site. Such information includes Personal Information, Contact Data, Message Data, and Traffic Data (collectively “Customer Information”). “Personal Information” includes your name, address, email address, passwords, home and business address, phone number(s), and other information that may not be publicly available. “Contact Data” includes information developed by you that may be provided to Beautycon to enhance your use of Beautycon products and services. “Message Data” includes any messages sent or received through the Web Site, information and data about those messages, your account activity, and your log-in, log-out times. “Traffic Data” includes data about the nature of your usage of the Web Site and products and services and can include: IP addresses, domain servers, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, type of computer or mobile phone, type of web browser, one or more cookies that identify your browser, and telecommunications carrier information.
In connection with your use of the Web Site, Beautycon may collect: the domain name and/or email address of Web Site visitors; the email address of users who communicate with Beautycon via the Web Site or via email; information as to what pages within the Web Site users access, and for how long the users access or visit such page; information volunteered by the user, such as through registration on the Web Site, purchases made through the Web Site, email update requests, and general requests for information; and information about transactions with Beautycon, and third-parties with whom Beautycon affiliates for ticketing, merchandising, and other commercial purposes.
Beautycon honors Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals and does not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
Beautycon CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE INTERNET.
- USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION When you register on the Web Site, or make a purchase transaction on the Web Site or through a Beautycon ticketing or merchandising partner, your personal information will not be sold, shared, rented or distributed to others, including sponsors, affiliates, and partners (the “Affiliated Parties”). However, there may be some other, limited circumstances in which Beautycon may be required to share or transfer Personal Information in our databases, for example, to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event. Beautycon restricts access to nonpublic Personal Information to those employees and agents who need such information. Beautycon maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Beautycon uses Customer Information to enhance your use of Beautycon services by processing information collected for purposes including, but not limited to: providing information to users about Beautycon products and services; formatting and displaying elements of Contact Data and Message Data to you and those with whom you exchange messages; delivering advertisements and related links; and storing messages.
- ANONYMOUS DATA COLLECTED In addition to the information you provide when you use www.beautycon.com. la.beautycon.com, Beautycon uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web Site. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our Web Site, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our sites (for example, if they connected to the Web Site by clicking on a banner ad).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Web Site. Beautycon and our Affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third-parties to improve the content and functionality of our Web Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
- OPT IN/OPT OUT As noted in Use of Customer Information above, Beautycon will not provide your nonpublic Personal Information to Affiliated Parties unless you have opted in to receive emails from the Affiliated Parties. If, at any time, you desire that Beautycon cease providing your nonpublic Personal Information to Affiliated Parties, you may opt out of those disclosures by directing us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you may opt out of receiving those communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Occasionally it is necessary to send out a service-related announcement. Generally, users may not opt out of these communications. These communications are not promotional in nature.
Beautycon does not disclose personal information to third-parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
Beautycon has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of Beautycon’s business or assets or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization;
The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available; The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Beautycon;
The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom Beautycon is providing or receiving services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
Beautycon may share with third-parties certain aggregated, non-personal information and Traffic Data, but such information will not identify you individually;
Beautycon may share Customer Information when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
or Beautycon may share your Customer Information with a third-party if you have consented to receive information from that third-party through registration from a co-branded version of the Beautycon service operated with a third-party or through a communication or promotional program of a third-party that is enabled by the Beautycon Service. Such third-parties will handle, store, retain, and access such user information in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreements with you, if any, as well as their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to carefully review such agreements and privacy policies. You acknowledge that Beautycon shall have no liability to you for sharing of such information to such third-parties and Beautycon disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.
- PUBLIC FORUMS beautycon.com may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively, “Public Areas”) available to its users. Please remember that any information that is posted to and/or disclosed in these Public Areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. By posting in the Public Areas you grant Beautycon a license to use the materials you post to the Web Site or any related service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Web Site or related service, you are granting Beautycon, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Web Site, including without limitation: a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Beautycon may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Web Site or any related service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such User Content.
- SMS/MMS Marketing You must be 13 years or older to receive/send text messages in affiliation with this Beautycon. By your participation in this event messaging, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age. We respect your privacy. We will only use the information to send you marketing message. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
If you demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Beautycon Media, Inc will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator’s fees required for the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
Neither you nor Beautycon Media, Inc may act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any Claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only your and/or Beautycon Media, Inc’s individual Claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. This Section will survive the termination of your relationship with Beautycon Media, Inc.
THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AAA RULES, AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR Beautycon Media, Inc WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.